Friday 6 November 2015

I found Rs. 1000 note on Ground…..!


One day I found a 1000 Rupee note on the ground, for a while I was happy. And I thought to pick it or not. First I thought that if I pick it I will use for my personal use. Later I thought it is wrong.
            The first thought came to my mind was to spend all 1000 rupees on my personal use. Later again I thought 1000 Rs to the poor people it will be much more useful to them than me.  Who were literally uneducated and hungry and staying  in the hut.
            After some time I found a poor family who where in search of food. i given that 1000 rupees to them. There the happiness which I saw in their face was a real happiness which I got in my life.  Here by this situation I found the real happiness of helping others.



No comments:

Post a Comment