Tuesday 24 November 2015

Experiment of Knowledge and communication skills with creative ideas Day 5

            The fourth day was well past experimenting with the help of my friend. And in this fifth day one more new thing I adopted in my life that is reading daily news paper. In my past I was reading only the headlines and that too sometimes. And now I get news paper in my college and I read the interesting news. And by this I felt that by reading news paper I will come to know lot thing which are happening around me

            By the end of the fifth day I thought that by reading the daily news paper it will help me to build my carrier. This was also one of the lessons I learnt in this day.

            By this way there was an end of my experiment in the fifth day.

No comments:

Post a Comment