Monday 30 November 2015

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF ARVIN JAISON MARTIS






“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.”
                                                                          ― Allen Saunders

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
                                                                          ― Mae West

I stay in hostel I always woke up at 7.00 am then as usual my daily routine is doing morning work and breakfast at 8.00 am then getting ready to college, and around 8.45 am i reach college. then in the 12:00 to 1:00 lunch break so I go to my hostel and finish my lunch before 12.30 then ill go back to college. Afternoon session starts at 1:00 pm and extends till the timetable specified on that particular day. My class normally ends at 4.00 pm. After coming back to hostel, freshening up, doing my daily work and having coffee at 5.00 pm then starting up doing college work...after that I go for dinner at 8.20 pm and after coming back I continue my college work. at the end of the day at 11.00 pm  I go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment