Tuesday 24 November 2015

Experiment of Knowledge and communication skills with creative ideas Day 7

            As the six days of experiment was well past and was successful in my life. And in this seventh day I tried to recall all the things that I learnt in those past six days. And also implemented in my life.

            In this seventh day I read more news about the business because it will help me a lot to build my carrier. I think that it is better to know the news because it will help us to know the things which are not entered in the text books. By reading news I not only improve my knowledge but also it helped to to improve my reading skills, grammar and communication.

            By this there came to an end of my experiment of my Seventh day.



No comments:

Post a Comment