Monday 30 November 2015

ANNUAL REVIEW




Annual review is a review of the past and new planning of future.

The annual review in my life of 2014-2015 is when I was in the final year of my  B.com - under graduation. After enjoying a bit in second year of graduation, I was looking forward to enjoy to the extent in the final year.





In this post I’ll say step-by-step through what I do every December to help plan the next year.

resolution: Resolution is something which I try to follow…our life has many twist and turns so just live in present is my motive.
many goals: I has many goals in my life so I want to satisfy some of them every year.



My  small annual review


What all good things happen to you this year?

I wanted to finish my bcom with certain percentage which I achieved. After I wanted to join nitte for my future studies I wrote both CAT & MAT. I successfully cleared both exam and got management seat in JKSHIM Nitte. I also completed a course called as ‘diploma in foreign accounting’ (DIFA).


What all bad things happen to you this year?

After my  bcom there was 4 months of gap to start MBA classes and that 3 months of gap was really bad to sit at home and do nothing. in degree i also had one bike accident because of that I has to miss my internal exams and also I missed 2 weeks of college.

What are the planning for next year?

Nothing much, just want to improve myself and want to gain  more confidence to face all the obstacles and I want to improve myself specially in communication skills.





No comments:

Post a Comment