Friday 1 January 2016

chapter - 3

How to build understanding into every sentence you use:
          This chapter says about the extent of understanding and the ways through which the message can be conveyed meaningfully and explain it convincingly. Here the proper use of picture words and connection words is used.

New things
 About Understanding.  The way of conveying the thoughts.
`
Understanding:
           When I explain something to someone, I would be very clear and I will explain with lots of examples. Then I noticed that people were not able to follow me. They couldn’t completely understand what I was saying. Now after reading this chapter I started to focus more on picture words, so that the same picture enters the mind of the listener and it would lead to better understanding.



Things already known
    Ø  1st Images comes to mind.
    Ø   Images play major role in mind. 
    Ø   Clear sentences.

How can i apply this concept
I consider this chapter as just the extension of the previous chapter. It explains how to communicate by providing better understanding.


No comments:

Post a Comment