Friday 1 January 2016

chapter -1

    

The Brilliance of Breakthrough

Chapter 1

            “The Brilliance of Breakthrough” by Eugene M. Schwartz. In the 1st chapter  The first page of the book begins with the sentence “How to talk and write so that the people will never forget you” it inspires  to every person who read the book with a fashion and take it as a challenge . It also teaches  how to understand and communicate in English.

what did I learned about Picture words ?

            In this first chapter Picture words is the word which has a built in picture within it for example like jasmin, boy, girl etc . there are many picture words which are still running in my mind. There are the words which draws a picture on our mind as soon as we hear it. And the connecting words means it has no built in picture in it but there is an connection in between the words like the, in ,is, Etc

What did I learned about Grammar in detail ?

           In this world, many find difficult to speak good English but Even when I speak I think whether it is right or wrong. In short I can say that I always think before I speak. It’s a book where it explains the simple way of understanding the grammar. Some students including me have massed up with grammar which has been taught in school days, because of lot of definition and meanings within it. But this book says to forget all parts of speech such as Noun, Pronoun etc. which is very unusual.

Framing a Sentence
           When writing my old blogs I was just typing what came to my mind. But I started to picture the thoughts that came to my mind. Framing sentence is not an easy task. The examples given in this book is very easy and understandable. The words in the book are also not very complicated for the readers. The sentences are beautifully framed in this book



What I learned in this chapter ?

         These are the words which are used to frame a sentence using picture words. in mind is just impossible.  The most important thing I found after reading this chapter is I started imagining the things as soon as I frame a sentence Even this sounded strange and funny in the beginning. Because learning to speak well with just two rules But when I thought about it I realized it is true. Picture words include everything and using connecting words makes it a complete sentence.


Things already knew about

Had the knowledge of picture word and connecting words but had no clue that these 2 words can make my understandable on grammar so simple.
 The first chapter gives an explanation about what the picture words and connecting words are. It is very helpful for many of the beginners because I can say that it is one kind of base of our communication knowledge. And it is easy to understand.







No comments:

Post a Comment